Friday, August 31, 2007
what is scrapbooking?
I really need to know, it seems I have forgotten how to do it!

A month of on and off flu, colds and tonsillitis have rendered me creatively barren.

I have been doing Ali Edwards Daily Something and I have been submitting them to the pool. This in turn introduced me to flickr, and I loved it so much I got a pro account and started taking photos again.

I'm doing my Daily Something straight onto the photos then I am printing them off, this means I don't need to go and get anything else or for that matter actually move much at all to achieve something. I love the rain and cold but I hate the lurgies that come with it! I am now officially tired of being sick and constantly tired..

So here are my latest daily somethings

Tuesdays

Comfort

rainy days and Sundays