Monday, September 17, 2007
opps..I forgot you were here
I've been plagued with tonsillitis for 6 weeks now, it got so bad that I picked up a few secondary infections and felt particularly revolting. I am on round two of antibiotics but it is still holding on tight.

I have been trying to keep up with my daily somethings, I really like this because until Sunday I hadn't done a layout for 6 weeks and was starting to despair. These have kept me recording what is happening. I'm finding I am doing the little things that I wouldn't usually scrap but in this format it works really well. I decided to go totally digital because it was just easier in the beginning now I am liking how they look and it has also made me look more closely at my photography skills or should I say lack of.. but these are helping me think more about what I want to represents and convey with my photos.

Apart from that, bracing myself for 41, just a bit of a shrug day this year, loved turning 40, it seems to be a liberating age, well as liberating as you can get with two babes under 6, doing my class samples for the Wave Rock Scrapbooking Retreat in October, then I have to get Buzz and Bloom samples ready for the grand unveiling at the Melbourne Paperific Expo Trade Event, so the whole design team are locked away creating, you will love the new range!

Then there is Sharon Manning, she has taken the big step and opened her own site selling kits, good luck Sharon I know you will do well!

Okay.. back to the salt mines..I mean studio, more samples to create and yummy things to play with..

until next time!

4 Comments:
Blogger Lissy said...
Great digi pages Alli...and hoping you are on the mend!

Blogger Sharon Manning said...
Thanks for the "Plug" Alli!
Gotta love those Lillies and the perfume is magical.
I do hope the antibiotics help and you are feeling better soon.
Sharon
xxx

Blogger domestic goddess said...
Alli are you going to Melbourne?? I will be at Paperific!!

Loving your 'daily somethings' they are very inspiring.

Hope you are feeling better real soon.

Blogger Gayle said...
Hey Alli!! Just checking out all the Wave Rock tutor blogs...lol..
Can't wait!!! Seeya there.
Gayle