Thursday, February 07, 2008
am I ever...
going to find a place for everything?

am I ever... going to finish this layout that I now hate, I had such a brilliant idea and it all went pear shaped the moment I stuck stuff down.

am I ever... going to stop worrying about it all and just go with the flow? I doubt it, I don't scrap well in summer you see so I feel as though my dry spell has been very long and drawn out. What has happened to those weekends where I could turn out 6 finished layouts. I just need to learn to pace myself.


this is all been sitting on the table for 5 days now, I don't know where to start.
8 Comments:
Blogger Janet said...
My first time visiting your blog! :-) Is that your layout in the corner of the photo? If so, it looks awesome! I'd say, adhere it and call it good! This happens to me, too...that old thing called perfectionism. But in the end, I don't scrapbook to create perfect layouts. I do it to preserve my memories. So go for it! It looks wonderful!

And your table actually looks pretty organized to me!! Mine looks much worse most of the time! On those occasions, I clear everything off and put things away a little bit at a time. Just wish it would stay looking good! :-)

Blogger Unknown said...
Sending some mojo your way!

Blogger jillconyers said...
You'll get it done! We all get the "am I evers" once in while.

Start with the grungeboard. Do something with it. Totally fun stuff to play with :)

Blogger Patter Cross said...
I have had times like that too. Sometimes I just clean up and put it away and start something new. Then I go back to it later.

Blogger Darleen said...
jumped from 2peas, and it was like reading my scrapping life!!! OMG!! This is what happens to me and it happens on the pages that I am most excited about. The ho-hum whatever pages end up great. What's up with that?? Good luck, just dive back in, its all good!

Blogger Linda said...
One thing at a time and it will eventually get done. I will tell you that your desk is a lot neater thatn mine is right now.

Blogger Darcey said...
The way your house looks doesn't matter, your family matters. You will get it all done when the time is right, in the mean time close the door.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I love your page planners --- I found your blog from a post over at Ali Edward's blog. I'm going to add your site to my blog --- www.mom2nick.typepad.com.

Have a great day!

Laura T.