Friday, February 08, 2008
digital frames and frolicsome swirls
I just love these!!! a few of you mentioned you loved them too so I thought I would give you a list of what I have and where i got them.

Firstly the freebies, I am the queen of freebie collecting. Check out digital scrap blogs, they have links to free kits, I also love brushes, now these are like big digital stamps, a word of advice if you are going to use them to print out on something only bother with high res brushes.

Brushes for photoshop -

brusheezy this site is updated frequently and has 100's
getbrushes.com

Frames -

twopeas french laundry frames, these cost me $4
designerdigitals.com I bought 4 sets of frames from here by Katie Pertiet, have a browse they have every kind you could imagine, and you may have seen it on Donna Downey's blog but designerdigitals also have a cool date brush set by Kellie Mize called double dates #1.

Sign up for designerdigitals.com newsletter because they have specials all the time and I picked all my frames up when they had 30% off EVERYTHING.