Thursday, February 28, 2008
guess this gunge
So I like to think I do an okay job at maintaining the house, maintain being the operative word here, it is never sparkling, you wont find me scrubbing the dunny at 7am or vacuuming before I take the kids to school, infact it is almost 10am and I am yet to start any household chore at all.

Infact when I swept the floor yesterday (oh my god was it yesterday or the day before???) I still haven't picked up the sweepings. Don't get me wrong I would love to be a cleaning whirlwind, but I just don't seem to have it in me, which brings me to today's mystery photo... can you identify this grunge? it is something I have talked about this week.
I really have no shame do I!
4 Comments:
Blogger "Grendel" said...
Thank God! You found my missing collection of ground toenail clippings.

Blogger Gayle said...
lol...I can't even figure out where that would be! Looking forward to seeing you again soon at the retreat. Can't wait to see your classes ;)

Blogger Janet said...
Hmmm..is it the lint filter thing from your dryer? :-)

Blogger Ryzmomplus2 said...
No guesses, but can't wait to see the answer?