Sunday, March 30, 2008
home again home again
Well I set off Friday morning to Hyden, dragging my sorry behind, I still hadn't shaken my cold, once I got there though it was back into that comfortable welcoming environment.

I also managed to get 5 layouts done while I was there inbetween my classes.




I'm so proud of the girls, we did two layouts, one a double below and then a quick page formula, by the time I left this morning some of the girls had done three quick pages using different variations of it. This was the first class I did using buzz and bloom chipboard they did custom packs for me and the girls loved them.
believe you can live out loud

And here are 1/2 my girls that did the class, everyone else still had too many falling off bits, you were a pleasure to teach girls, I hope you had a great time!



and you know the best thing of all, when I came home the floors were cleaned and vaccumed and clean sheets on the bed and dinner organised.. I didn't have to do a thing but have lots of cuddles with my boys.
7 Comments:
Blogger Lissy said...
sounds perfect...especially getting home :)

Blogger Gayle said...
And thank you Alli for all your effort. Had a great time...loved your classes and seeing you again! Glad you got home safely!

Blogger KarenSue said...
what a fun weekend, and coming home to a nice home!

Blogger FlipFlop Mom said...
OHHHHHHHH those are GREAT!!!! I did ONE layout this weekend... took me two hours.. LOL LOL.. maybe I'll post it... Ü
Thanks for sharing

Blogger Karen said...
A stirling effort Alli - you are amazing! Loved having you. Hope you get well soon!

Blogger Heather said...
Love all your layouts. The graphic design is perfect. Glad you had a fun and productive weekend!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Alli these are wonderful layouts - cant believe you got 5 done!

What a wonderful man you have doing everything so that when you came home you had nothing you 'had' to do.

Sounds like a perfect weekend.