Thursday, March 27, 2008
oh well.. it was wishful thinking after all
So my friend Ali didn't jump out from behind a chair and yell SURPRISE!! I'm coming with you to Hyden, so I have to assume she doesn't want to come and wasn't actually wanting to just make me think she wasn't coming because she wanted to surprise me because she actually isn't coming. So I have now braced myself for driving alone to Hyden, wish you were coming Lis.. I'll miss you.

I think Alec will be fine while I'm away this time, when Lis and I went to Sydney for kiwi scraps in 2006 I got a tearful phone call just after we landed saying I had to stop scrapcooking right away and come home, I felt like the worst mum in the world that day. He is all prepared this time and I will only be gone two nights, that seems to be about his limit.

I seem to have all my scrapping stuff packed and I threw some clothes in the washing machine but I still have that I have a head cold and am slightly not with it kind of feeling going on, might go and throw myself in front of the tv for an hour or so and get some rest.

have a great weekend.
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hang in there Allie, those of us attending your classes at the Retreat really appreciate the effort you put into your classes, getting to Hyden and generally preparing your family for your time away. You're awesome!
Cheers, Ann

Blogger Sarah Coggins said...
Hope you have a great trip and fun weekend scrapping! :)

Blogger Heather said...
Have a great trip! I'm sending you super scrap thoughts so you can get lots done!

Blogger Lissy said...
You will have a great time and think of me stuck at home...not complaining just would love to be there!