Saturday, March 22, 2008
The wheels on the bus...
So regardless of our various maladies Michael and I are going to tackle the front yard this afternoon, because I mean you can't have a scruffy looking front yard in your easter egg hunt photos. We may both be feeling lousy but we are doing it, ok I am making us do it, I could throw my arms in the air and give in but I have had so few decent photos lately I really NEED THIS

Last night I took Alec to the after hours clinic, his temperature had hit 40.5 (104.9 F) the doctor gave him a good looking over but just said keep up the fluids, we just needed reassurance he was going to be ok, he just seemed so limp and pale and taking medicine was such an effort for him he was getting so distressed, it is so hard to explain illness to a little one. Ad to that he was up during the night with an awful croupy cough that made him feel like he was going to vomit, but after some time in a steamy bathroom and some medicine he fell back to sleep. Michael and I woke up wondering if we had been hit by the same bus.

Here is hoping we are all on the mend tomorrow and we can enjoy our easter egg hunt. keep well and take lots of photos!!

and thank you all for you kind thoughts.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:
Blogger "Grendel" said...
Actually - I was hit by two buses and one was a double-decker.

Blogger domestic goddess said...
oh dear guys - hope that the garden isn't too bad to do and that you aren't working too hard, terrible when the kids are sick.....take care

Blogger Lissy said...
oh no...that is not good...was hoping you were all on the mend...hope things improve by tomorrow :)

Blogger mborrero said...
hope all is well soon

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm sorry you're all feeling so oogey and that everyone gets well soon. 104.9 is nothing to take lightly, especially for kids.

Happy Easter

Blogger Darcey said...
Hope everyone is feeling better soon!