Wednesday, March 26, 2008
what should I pack!!!
All of a sudden my trip to Hyden has arrived and I feel unprepared, well happily I can say my classes are 100% prepared and I can't wait to do them, but I am baffled by what clothes to take, what do I want to scrap, will I scrap anything or wander aimlessly as I usually do between my classes. Then there is what shall I put everything in. I have no totes or any modular travelling type stuff, my clothes are going in one of those big blue ikea bags and my scrap stuff will go in an assortment of containers. I'm feeling a bit muddled.

Hopefully by friday morning my sore throat is gone and I am all ready to hit the road. Michael is going to go and be parent helper at kindy with Riley, I just know Riley will love that.

I took the boys to the park this morning, it sure does get windy up here but it was a nice temperature and we all got lots of fresh air and the boys had a great run around. It is another one of those things I should do more frequently with the boys.

Okay well I am off to hunt up some containers and pack my scrap stuff for Hyden!
5 Comments:
Blogger Gayle said...
Yes, I got a bit of a shock today when I realised it was the reteat on Friday and I only have today to do anything cause I am busy tomorrow! That reminds me..I have to get some photos printed! Have fun and I will see you soon.

Blogger "Grendel" said...
You could pack me and the kids - on second thoughts it'll be hard enough just fitting you-and-the-scrap-stuff in the car. . .

Blogger Ryzmomplus2 said...
have a great time on your retreat. Once you get away things will start to come together easier! I always have a tough time packing for a crop

Blogger Colleen said...
Have an amazing time and good luck with the packing!

Blogger Heather said...
When I feel like this I always make a list. It helps me to determine what I will need and then make sure I bring it! Have a great time!