Thursday, March 13, 2008
some storage bargains..
I love shopping and I love bargains and right now I am on a pretty tight do not buy anything type budget. Well I had 15 minutes to waste while I waited for Michaels train so I dropped by the Salvos store. I thought I would go in and see if they had by chance a wire cake stands like the ones I saw at Target.. well would you look what a found!! A stand with baskets and this cool little wire basket for $8, I could justify that to myself, I did put the 3 baskets back I picked up, I adore baskets but I have no more room for them and Michael would have been forced to make a too many baskets comment.And here they are, one is full of my mounted stamps and the other has my 7G stamps and my provo craft alphabet stamps, they fit perfectly. It was a good purchase because it has also made me do a little reorganising.
The rest of the day is going to be taken up with washing as no one in my house likes going commando, well except for Riley who will happily go without underwear.
4 Comments:
Blogger "Grendel" said...
there's two pairs in the laundry I did for you last night. . .

Blogger Alli said...
thanks! I found that pair :)

Blogger Colleen said...
What a totally cool find!!

Blogger Heather said...
Great find! Your room is lovely too! I am a sucker for baskets also and use them for various things on and off so they are always in transition. My husband is not a fan of the baskets!