Monday, January 12, 2009
365 day pages..
As I do my 365 days this year I am also wanting to scrap some of the photos. last year it was one or the other, mind you the second half of last year I was really beginning to get the feeling that the scrapbooking/creative/arty boats had sailed and left me behind. No matter what I did I couldn't find inspiration or even a desire to scrap anything. So far this year I'm feeling pretty good about it all. It helps that I feel as though I have a lot more energy.. even in the heat. Oh yes I am very over summer but it isn't bothering me too much, it is just a niggling annoyance.

So here is my next instalment, I managed 10 pages and I cleaned the kitchen and mopped the floor, pretty good for today. Think I am going to have to skip walking tonight, I have a migraine coming on fast.
This is a right side page in the book, I'm trying to keep the same look going through the book.
This is a left and the one below a right and they look great next to each other.

This one and the one below are a two page spread, I'm really into using the photos this time.



Here is another 2 page spread with a bit of white space thrown in for good measure. I'm really happy with how these are looking in the book so far.

9 Comments:
Blogger jillconyers said...
You've been busy! Great way to document 365. I've yet to do anything with my 2008 Project 365.

Hope the migraine wasn't too bad and you're feeling better.

Blogger Tasha said...
Awesome way to document 365! It will look very sharp in albums together.

Blogger muirwoodsue said...
Those are just beautiful layouts Alli! As Jill said -it's a great way to document 365! Also that is awesome about your doing a 5K plus! I am also working toward that goal. The funny thing is I saw your picture and remembered it's summer there. I am "training" in 8 inches of snow. It's tough but good for you!

Blogger Heather Bares said...
these look great!

Blogger Lorie said...
Those are great! And good for you for doing 365! I gave up after day 2 last year!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm loving the overall design of these pages ... very clean and graphic, just my style!

Blogger Lily said...
very cool look to these

Blogger Lissy said...
WOW! You are a busy beaver :) I am just in a big mess...lol...roll on our trip to Busso :)

Blogger Jen Allyson said...
these are looking so great!