Thursday, January 01, 2009
Happy New Year and things are going well so far this year
Yes one day in and I am feeling positive.

I've been walking everyday, the studio is tidy as is the computer desk and the house doesn't look like a small country has been living in it instead of 4 people 2 cats and lizard, the garage is also tidy and the car fits in (thank you Wanneroo council for curbside pickups, oh and if I ever catch you you little shits that set the pile on fire I'll have really cross looks to give you while wishing I could get out there and give you a good slap and offer to come and set your rubbish a light) the laundry is up to date and I have almost finished my Christmas layouts, I need a scanner or a power cord for the one we have, the other scanner died so the boys photos with Santa haven't been done yet, but the tree day photos and Christmas day is almost done.


And also on this first day of the year I took the boys to the park for a play. we stayed in last night so I didn't mind and I took another 121 photos to ad to my collection

speaking of photos I have even started my 365 day photos for the end of 2008/2009 book. The 365 days book was a huge hit and I am so happy with the result.

Here is wishing you a very Happy New Year!
3 Comments:
Blogger Lissy said...
Happy New year my dear friend :)

Blogger Heather said...
Happy New Year Alli! I love that you took 121 photos at the park!

Blogger Sharon Manning said...
Happy New Year Alli - I hope 2009 brings everything you wish for.
Sharon