Sunday, January 25, 2009
did you miss me?
We just got back from holiday, another gorgeous week in Busselton in the south west of Western Australia. 400 gorgeous photos, I can see a big holiday album coming this year I even had trouble choosing photos for this blog post. We did touristy things, read some books, relaxed a lot, played at the beach and went fishing. We shared the camp ground with friends and strangers and we all came out the other side in one piece. Lis and Ben joined us and it was so nice to be able to spend time with them, no one had to go rushing off and the kids had a ball. A very successful holiday I would say.

Tomorrow shall be a day of washing and photo processing. It is nice to be home and have a real shower, I couldn't face another shower in a cubicle this morning so I waited until we got home today and I loved it, I am going to love crawling into my own bed tonight. I do come away from our holiday relaxed and thankful for the good friends we shared it with.





3 Comments:
Blogger Lissy said...
We had a great time too :) I have burnt the photos on disc for you! They are in the post!

Blogger Sharon Manning said...
Looks like you all had a wonderful time Alli - those dusk photos are gorgeous. Take Care. Sharon

Blogger Nancywithajones said...
ahhhh nothing like coming home to your own bed after being gone on vacation. glad yall had a great time!