Friday, January 06, 2006
Having fun being masterful..
I am still on such a high from being chosen as one of the SM Masters, the fact that they now call me and ask ME!!! to do things blows me away, I mean I have been rejected by so many design teams I have just stopped applying yet I can still be a master!! They even have my accent on the promotions page, I tell you until I made that I had never made an accent in my life and had to ask what one was!

I wish I could share the things I have been doing, but watch out for Volume 12 No 6 as the first of the Masters Gallery Challenges will start showing up, and then in May I will be doing the Quilt and Craft fair here in Perth, thankfully these things are organised months in advance, I need to start thinking of demo projects now.
3 Comments:
Blogger Chris Millar said...
What a buzz it is to be actually asked to do projects! Enjoy your year as a master!

Blogger Chris Millar said...
Oh, and thanks for letting me know about those links, I think I've fixed them now! I'll add you to mine also if that's ok?

Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...
Alli, I've always been a fan of your gorgeous work. i love how you put lots of photos on many of your pages and how they are about basic day to day stuff mostly! Your pages are exactly what scrapbooking is to me.

I can't believe you've been rejected from many DTs.. Mad people! Well being an SM Master is waaaaayyy cooler than being on any DT!! Congratulations again, I bet that high never wears off for your whole appointment and so it shouldn't!!