Thursday, January 05, 2006
Why Why WHy

did I go and write on this layout????? I am so going to have to get rid of it now.

My handwriting is truely awful, with one well meaning idea I have put a dampener on my whole scrapping day! Awfully dramatic aren't I, I was doing so well too. It felt finished last night at Danelle's when I put that flourish on it, I figured I should stop admiring them (them being my pack of Hedi Swapp Diamond Drama) and actually use them. Oh well of to attack the page and replace that mess!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

psst.... I cut another bit and printed the journaling and covered it, I just used hermafix so if in the future I change my mind it is retievable

1 Comments:
Blogger Chris Millar said...
Hi Alli, thanks for visiting my blog!! This layout is gorgeous! And don't worry, I'm sure we all don't like our own handwriting. Many times I've just gone and printed the journalling onto a strip or two of cardstock, inked the edges and glued it on top!
Good luck with whatever you decide to do with it!
Chris.