Monday, January 09, 2006
weekends work.
Saturday morning in the blistering heat, ok so it was only 35 but that is the hottest it has been here since march! My gorgeous friend Lissy and I went off to see the ladies at Scrapbooking To Di For and I'm going to be doing some sample pages for them and some classes.. yippee, I love teaching it has been so long.. and you must click on the link for Lissy's name as she has done a stunning layout with some Wild Asparagus for the shop, so elegant, I just love it.

So here is what I have done for the shop, I also did some mag work but you will have to wait for that I'm afraid..

Wild Apsaragus and Basic Grey undressed monograms
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Designs Galore
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What to do with leftovers
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
1 Comments:
Blogger Chris Millar said...
Hi Alli!! OMGosh, gorgeous layouts and I'm so jealous that you get to hang out with the fabulous Lissy!!! I adopted her as my new favourite friend at ISC!!!
Ok, now please tell me which of my links aren't working?? Here's my home email cmmillar@optusnet.com.au

Thanks!