Wednesday, February 15, 2006
The Box!
ok so it isn't as bad as I thought, I was having a "I'm hot and tired and nothing is right" few days. So here is my pink box for my April/May classes, thanks to Lissy for bringing me some pink ribbon!

Now I have to make a star album so if anyone has any tips/wants to do it for me, just jump right in because I am afraid to even open the packet at this stage!


My babies looked a bit sad and tired this morning, all of a sudden I worry about them at daycare, until they get in the car at 5:30 and start bickering again LOL I think they are just a bit worn out by this nasty weather too.

Last night while Michael made my box inserts Alec rode his bike out the front with us and we did our chat to the neighbours thing and Ronald from next door played monsters with Riley and Alec, we have the best neighbours ever and they don't mind our boys being over there every time they see the roller door open!
1 Comments:
Blogger Chris Millar said...
This is soooooooo pretty and sweet Alli! You've done a fantastic job! Particularly love that handle you clever girl! Sorry to hear your class didn't go well the other night, I'm sure it wasn't that bad!