Friday, March 31, 2006
I'm Sick
ok so we are all sick but I am by far the one feeling most sorry for myself, I get wickedly awful vertigo on a monthly basis and I also woke up with the kids colds.

So far the morning has gone well, lots of puzzles and lego and abc kids... nap time now, for everyone I think

ok so the original post I made about the benefits of a blog got totally lost when I hilighted it and somehow hit the back space key instead of copy, sufice to say I think this is another way of record keeping, I first thought it was a bit strange putting it all out there for anyone to see and a little presumptious that anyone would care, hence the name useless ramblings, then I worked out that it was important to me. When I started my blog 5 years a ago it was with greymatter until one day the server that hosted my web site had a dummy spit and it would never work again, thankfully I have all the archives. I'm glad because I started it the day I found out I was pregnant.

Now it is a way for me the share what I do, keep in touch with friends I make and get down our day to day lives..
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Alli its my therapy and I wonder now why I was so reluctant to keep a blog?!

Its definitely not useless.

:)