Wednesday, April 05, 2006
a day in the life
I am off to work today, I have to take a detour first and drop Alec's special drink off to him at day care, he didn't drink it and Michael let him put it in the fridge without telling me, not a biggy you would think but it would have been all he had as sustenance today, special drink is sanatarium up and go, his main food source, I am sitting here crying because my kid didn't get a drink i am so pissed off and so weary and so mad this has happened to my baby.

I don't break down much but I was looking at him today walk off and he has last years pants on and they are falling down and he is so pale and drawn I can't possibly pump another supplement into him with out poisoning the poor baby, I just want to scream. I am going to look such a fright at work today, I just want to know why this happened to him, why him why autism, bastard of a thing that it is
2 Comments:
Blogger Chris Millar said...
Hi Alli, mate, you sound like you need a big hug!! Life isn't fair sometimes is it? I hope that you made it through the day ok and that you've managed to have a good sleep and feel a bit better now. It's such a struggle sometimes, but know that you are a good mum/wife/person and doing all the you can!

Blogger domestic goddess said...
Alli you are a fantastic person and you are right, no one deserves the rotten hand that fate deals us at times, however you are never given more than you can handle - you can do this, you are a strong woman. Have crying time, make a point of it - it is a great recharger!!! Please remember that you are an awesome woman and that you can do this!!!!