Monday, June 12, 2006
The Weekend
Was really nice! I worked all dat Saturday and was nice and busy, and Eunita dropped by, she is the funny lady on the right in the photo I posted from the craft fair :) What are you going to do with those mini handcuffs Eunita??

Then Sunday Michael made pancakes with Alec, we had a play out the from before we went off to bunnings, I had a bad hypo and ended up with blood sugar of 2.9, too low so I ended up feeling sick and had a sleep and Michael kept the boys busy, then at 5 we went to piggy hogs (Hogsbreath restaurant) because Alec just loves it, it is just nice to see him eat something, we took the camera and he took photos for us but I will post some of them tomorrow, we are off to kindy and Riley and I are off to the shops then we have a centre session this afternoon