Thursday, June 22, 2006
Some big news!!!
My wonderful boss Di from Scrapbooking to Di for has kindly agreed to let me run a crop night to do some fundraising for the Western Australian Autism Association Early Intervention centre!!! This means so much to me because my gorgeous Alec goes to the centre and the girls do such wonderful work but like everything their funding only goes so far and they are in desperate need of some new equipment for the OT sessions they do at the PCYC (police and citizens youth club)

We haven't set a date but it will be in mid September and Brian from Clarkson Gloria Jeans has already put up his hand to supply a door prize and we are doing a cover letter to wholesalers and who ever else we can think of for donations for a MONSTER SCRAPBOOK AUCTION!!!

It will be a bit of work but so well worth it, any help we can give these kids does amazing good.

So if you know of anyone or would like to donate some items to the auction let me know!
6 Comments:
Blogger domestic goddess said...
Oh Alli what a wonderful thing to do - I will put up my hand to help in anyway I can (at the very least I am there, can a buy a ticket now??)
Will keep an eye out for donations....and remember anything that I can do to help let me know.....
Kim

Blogger Mandy said...
Sounds great Alli - want some quiet, restrained, shy, introverted people there???

Anonymous Anonymous said...
This is such a great idea Alli, I'll be there FOR SURE!! Natalie W.

Blogger Chris Millar said...
Hi Alli, I will gladly donate some goodies, just let me know when I'd have to have them to you by.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
What a fabulous idea. I wish you lots of luck and hope it is a great success.

I would be happy to donate a few bits and pieces if it helps. I am actually having a major clean up of my scrapping supplies now. I am not sure what sorts of items your looking for but am happy to help however I can. Feel free to email me at j_s_macers@hotmail.com if youd like to.

Blogger Lisa Harman said...
way to go Alli.. this is a wonderful thing that you are doing for the centre. I will be there for the crop.. let us know where to get tickets.. and if there is anything we can do to help let us all know..

best wishes