Sunday, January 14, 2007
So I still can't find that corner rounder
but while looking I did a total clean and organise, it was so bad I needed the trestle table put up out in the lounge so I could sort it all. For once I actually threw stuff away, not as much as I should have because you never know when I might need it!Edited 38 minutes later to say: the cleanup did nothing for my creativity I'm afraid, I've spent the last 10 minutes staring at the wall. I haven't done a page for 10 days, I so want to create something, I though by creating order I would be inspired, while it was nice rediscovering things I had 'forgotten' I am still uninspired.
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi Alli,
I too haven't scrapped for me for some time and have had a "block" (yes I have had many a block of chocolate......sorry I digress) for some time. Cleaning up didn't help and my room is spotless. But, the other day I managed to sit down and scrap a LO that I think is the best I have done for a while. So don't depsair, your creativeness will return. I just didn't sit at my desk until I knew exactly what I wanted to do. Avoided it really until I was well and truly ready.

Congrats on Buzz and Bloom DT spot and can't wait to see what you come up with.

Don't forget to connect with people!

Take Care
Sharon Manning

Blogger "Grendel" said...
"Chaos is the ally of creativity"
(Me, 2007)

Do something unexpectedly daring,
photograph it,
scrap it,
blog it.