Sunday, February 04, 2007
Scrap Needs Newsletter
I was asked by kell at Scrap Needs to be a guest design team member for February. I chose the Bohemia and kaleidoscope range from My Minds Eye. I so love the frames and coasters in Kaleidoscope and the paper quality was just gorgeous as were the colours. I've never been one for cutting things out but I loved the patterns on this paper. Another fantastic thing is they do amazing boy colours, it is so hard to find boy colours this gorgeous!

So thank you Kell! I loved being a part of Scrap needs and the newsletter.



4 Comments:
Blogger Julie said...
These projects are goreous Alli.

Blogger Lissy said...
These are all totally stunning Alli...you are way too clever :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
wow, wow, wow... just beautiful

Blogger Sharon Manning said...
mmmm Yum gorgeous projects Alli, I bet they look even better in real life! Stunning!