Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Outsourcing for inspiration
I got a lovely email from a French girl the other day telling me their group had chosen me to scraplift, I was very chuffed, how neat is that. I think that is a huge compliment, that someone likes something you do enough to use it for inspiration.

Even now if I see something I really like I scraplift it too! The last one I did was a lift of Lisa McGarvey a Garden Girl at twopeas, I have just taken a stroll through her twopeas gallery and I am inspired all over again, I love her style and her photography.

I tell you if I had had all the product she used on her layout I would have done an exact copy, I just loved the simplicity but flow of her design, so here is my scraplift.. want to show yours?
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Super scraplift Alli :)

And very exciting the french girls want to scrap lift you :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
The photo looks amazing, and I love the layout.

Wow I am so not surprise the French love you to.

Best Wishes
Carole.