Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Moments
These are the things that bring tears to my eyes. OK so just about everything brings tears to my eyes. It has been a very emotional month, we have had the school assessment and also the centre assessment.

At this time for me there is nothing worse than seeing my child struggle with things we take so much for granted. I have also been bought to tears by seeing his joy exuberance and excitement at getting a letter from grandma or Evangeline, how he interacts with his brother and his friends and how much he loved his birthday party.

I feel like I have been on a see saw; tears of happiness one minute and tears from the constant heartache I try to keep at bay but don't always manage the next.

On the day of his birthday he appeared beside my bed, bent down and whispered "Happy Birthday Mummy" and gave me a kiss.
2 Comments:
Blogger Lissy said...
How adorable :) Makes parenting worthwhile :)

Great pics...lol...

Hi Alli,
What a gorgeous set of photos. Is that a digi LO? Looks great!

Oh, congrats on winning the war. The air-con will be a great addition to your new room.