Monday, April 02, 2007
Home again home again!
Well here I am home again.

It was a great weekend. We had a leisurely drive to Hyden stopping for morning tea in York and taking advantage of being little people free we looked in all the gift shops before hitting the road again.

We arrived around 3:30 and started setting up, the afternoon was set up and then around 5pm we had a meet and greet which was fun. Next time I do this I am taking sticky labels I am so bad at names! The classes went off really well, it was a big room and for me it was very hands on giving advice and helping out, I really do like doing classes that way. The best thing was everyone finished their layouts from both classes and some even started more using those techniques.

Here are a few photos from our trip.. I must say a big sorry to Sharon and Lis, I was sick and miserable all the way home, I wasn't the best travelling companion.
Metal man
Off to school
Our host the lovely Karen
Cross roads


Hard at work
my partners in crime, Sharon and Lis!
3 Comments:
Blogger Sharon Manning said...
Oh gosh look at that last photo!!!! Triple chins galore (one me not Lis). Thanks for your company on the weekend, and getting ill on the way home was not your fault so stop apologising!
Get better and hope you are feeling well again soon.

Blogger Jen said...
I Love the photo of the Tin Man! Glad to hear you had such a great time, except your trip home. I spent the entire weekend in bed because of the flu/cold. Hope you are feeling better soon.
xJenx

Anonymous Anonymous said...
thanks Alli , your Photos made me home sick for the farm ( Kondidin) wish it was still in the family!