Sunday, July 01, 2007
it's raining it's pouring
I love the rain! it is a bit hard drying the washing but I can live with that, give me a blustery rainy Sunday any day!

So in between loads of washing I have been scrapping, the boys have been playing and Michael made pancakes for lunch.
I couldn't think of what to write about this one, it was the last day of school before holidays and he was really tired, that is all I remember!
Now this one, Riley has become such a funny thing (when he isn't whining/clinging/whining) I had preserved mr potato head for like 3 years and then he started playing with it, mr PH bits were suddenly strewn all over the house...but here he was playing with his 'friends' and flying them around in mr PH, can't complain about that can I.

And what do you think of his 'gloves' ? such a funny thing, we went out like that for 3 weeks until I bought him some proper gloves, but you know what, socks were far easier for me than gloves are!
2 Comments:
Blogger Lissy said...
I dont mind the rain except my roof is leaking.....

Super pages....love Riley's gloves!!

Blogger Sharon Manning said...
Love both pages Alli and Mr potato head has a special spot in my heart! I like the rain too it fills our tank which is a good thing. Enjoy the holidays!
Sharon
xxx