Sunday, July 15, 2007
Katja Schneider and Designing Memories
This month I was lucky enough to be asked by Katja Schneider to be a guest designer for Designing Memories , I had a play with the August kit and the add on kit, I loved it! they are great kits, from both kits I still have enough to make atleast another 2 layouts from each!

This was my old room, I came across this photo and thought it was just so cosy, and it was, I loved it but it was in the corner of the room and the minute you moved something it looked like a tornado had been through, I could sit there in my chair and reach everything I had though :)



3 Comments:
Blogger Lissy said...
Superb pages Alli...really love the first layout...can you come and make my room look so good! And love all the felt :)

Blogger Sharon Manning said...
Alli, these are all gorgeous layouts and love the one of your "old" scrapping room.
Sharon
xxx

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi Alli, they are all just gorgeous, love all the different design, and congrats.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Carole xx