Thursday, July 12, 2007
Favourite Five..
What are five things you can't scrap without? that are the building blocks or just something you love. Leave a comment and tell me or do a blog post and leave me a link.

These are my 5 staples -
  1. bazzill cardstock, I couldn't imagine a page without it
  2. Heidi Swapp plastic letters, yes you have to glue the self adhesive letters but worth the effort
  3. Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink
  4. Helmar craft glue
  5. the orange knife trimmer I inherited from Michael many years ago
Now what are your NEW favourite products? This is basically anything released in the last 12 months.. again let me know.

My 5 favourite products -
  1. Queen & Co felt, have a look HERE is that black swirly number gorgeous!
  2. American Craft's Thickers, I love these, especially the felt and the foam, just a great product and the felt ones, so many in there I love it
  3. 7Gypsies rubbings, love the quality and the variety
  4. Jeni Bowlin scalloped notecards, just pure cuteness (the felt birds are pretty cute too!)
  5. Hambly Screen prints, what a neat product, love the rubons and the overlays, especially the music, a great add on piece for a page even if it has nothing to do with music!
So that is me, think about yours and let me know, I'm under the weather a bit with the flu so blog surfing seems like a good thing about now..