What are five things you can't scrap without? that are the building blocks or just something you love. Leave a comment and tell me or do a blog post and leave me a link.
These are my 5 staples -
- bazzill cardstock, I couldn't imagine a page without it
- Heidi Swapp plastic letters, yes you have to glue the self adhesive letters but worth the effort
- Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink
- Helmar craft glue
- the orange knife trimmer I inherited from Michael many years ago
Now what are your NEW favourite products? This is basically anything released in the last 12 months.. again let me know.
My 5 favourite products -
- Queen & Co felt, have a look HERE is that black swirly number gorgeous!
- American Craft's Thickers, I love these, especially the felt and the foam, just a great product and the felt ones, so many in there I love it
- 7Gypsies rubbings, love the quality and the variety
- Jeni Bowlin scalloped notecards, just pure cuteness (the felt birds are pretty cute too!)
- Hambly Screen prints, what a neat product, love the rubons and the overlays, especially the music, a great add on piece for a page even if it has nothing to do with music!
So that is me, think about yours and let me know, I'm under the weather a bit with the flu so blog surfing seems like a good thing about now..