Saturday, September 29, 2007
a child funny and a share
so I am tidying the studio and decided to drag out the vacuum cleaner, Alec and Riley both took turns and as we pack away the vacuum cleaner Riley says -

Who is coming???

Michael and I both laughed, it is pretty sad when you child associates cleaning with visitors LOL

On the scrapping front, well I am making lots but I can't share as it is for the Buzz and Bloom display at the
Melbourne Paperific Expo Trade Event :: Fri 12th Oct 1pm-7pm
The Pavilion, Waterfront City, Docklands... so that is exciting, me and DT girls are playing with all the yummy new stamps and chipboard.

What I can share is one of my classes at the Scrappin' Outback
Wave Rock Retreat which is 19th – 21st of October 2007.. apart from that I am having a home day with Riley and Michael is off to the Perth Royal Agricultural show with Alec
3 Comments:
Blogger Lissy said...
I just love those photos and that layout :)

LOL Riley...I get things like that too occassionally too :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi Alli, I just found your work over on the Daily Something Flickr group and I had to drop by to say that I love it!!! Just awesome.

Blogger Gayle said...
Hey Ali.
Just wondering if you have posted your Christmas Traditions LO for the retreat yet? Trying to get an idea of what photos I will need.
Gayle