Tuesday, October 30, 2007
christmas stamps

christmas stamps, originally uploaded by Alli Paterson.


So a few months back (August I think) I went to a stampin' up party and I bought the Christmas set for cards. I am notoriously bad at sending chrissy cards, in fact no one was graced with a card from the Carroll/Paterson clan last year. This year I decided to remedy that, little did I know how much work went into stamping Christmas cards!

Next time I will buy the stampimagig...(this thing that lets you line up your stamp) because not only do my stamps go on the paper crooked they are crooked on the blocks.. a bad combination, but I am liking the cards, I have 16 done so far, I should have the next 16 knocked out by the weekend then we can start writing them out.

oh and you may have noticed I piked out on the simple layout, in firefox you could still see all the list markers and it was bugging me plus it didn't fix my archive list, that can all be for another day when I have oh 6 or 7 hours to spare, which will basically be...never!

2 Comments:
Blogger Lissy said...
they are looking good so far!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You can use the stampamajig to get the stamp straight on the page, but you can also use it to get the rubber on the block straight too. A little fiddly but it can be done!!!