Thursday, October 18, 2007
Packing
I'm off to Hyden tomorrow to teach at the Outback Scrappin' retreat, I find packing the hardest part. Not only do I need all my sample pages and teaching props but I need some stuff to do myself, then there are clothes, this time I will remember my shampoo and conditioner.

As I don't travel much anymore I really have no modular pack and go type stuff which always presents it's own challenges, I'm always the one struggling in with baskets and shopping bags.. so I'm traveling light, some paper, alphabets, tools and about 4 packs of embellishments.

So have a good weekend, I'm hoping to get a start on the pile of photos I have to scrap, I always seem to have more ideas for projects than time to do them.

Wish me and my car luck as we set out tomorrow morning.