Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Christmas Cheer
yes, we are chock a block of it at the moment.. lol

Here is what I have been doing this morning, these are for teachers gifts and work gifts, I need to make 120, 50 done and 70 to go!

and this is our present to one and other.. 500 gigabytes of glorious space!!! The dark tower (the name of out computer LOL) had one lonely gigabyte left and no one was happy... now we are very happy!

And today I learnt I truly know nothing about stamps and ink. Tim Holtz is doing a tag a day for the 12 days of Chrissy, they are amazing. Now I just have to chase down the supplies.

edited after reading a comment by Nicole... I back up all my photo's to disc, I don't know what I would do if I lost them, I do it month by month and usually have enough to fill a DVD by then.

Sorry you lost your photo's Nicole :(
2 Comments:
Blogger nbeltane said...
Hi Alli, i read your blog through bloglines, and havent yet commented. im Nicole also from western australia. i notice that you got a My Book. we did a few months ago and it died after 6 weeks. back everything up onto disk. i have lost over 30 thousand photos because of that thing... its going to cost us around $500-$600 for them (a company in perth) to retrieve the data we had several quotes and there isnt any gauruntee that they will be able too get whats on there back. i was the same i thought wow all that space back on my pc cant wait and then its there one minute and gone the next. i really hope that the same doesnt happen to you, but just incase back it up onto cd.. hugs nicole

Blogger Lissy said...
Great looking florentines there....mine aren't so flash!