Thursday, November 29, 2007
Donna Downey sketch
I just don't do sketches but I loved the ones Donna put up as a challenge on her blog.

This was so cool and very me right now, definitely doing this again and the other one.
supplies- around the block love my school paper, MME wild berry mango tango, basic Grey rub ons, Heidi Swap journal blocks, Cloud Nine rain drops, Perfect day rub on - Pure Juice by memories complete (I'm sorry to say this is a nasty rub on, it is flaky and very dry but I lusted after them for ages, ones of those things, just use it!)
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
alli this is awesome!
thanks so much for stepping up to the challenge and sharing with me!!

Blogger Audrey said...
LOVE IT.... The perfect day circle, is that a stamp or rub on?

Audrey

Blogger Lissy said...
Great page.....love it :)