Friday, December 28, 2007
The new car
Well here it is a 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer wagon, not very sexy I'm afraid, very boxy and practical, so strange but I'm a tiny bit disappointed. It is brand new and when we got in to drive home it had 14 kilometres on it.

We had to borrow a little bit and trade in our old car, I've never had a new car before, I don't like the colour but we had no choice, it was that or white and I like white even less. It will grow on me, but it is just like a box on wheels LOL it does drive very nicely though and as the old one drove like a tank this one will be a pleasure to drive, once I get used to the weird mirrors.

2 Comments:
Blogger Lissy said...
Not flash but new and yours :) So enjoy!!

Blogger Sharon Manning said...
Wow a new car!!!!! - I guess you are driving us all to Hyden next time then? LOL although I'm not sure all our gear will fit.
The colour is fantastic - I had a silver car before the one I have now and it was superb to keep clean, hardly showed the dirt, much better than red!!!!!!!!
Happy New Year to you and your family.