I am so not a keeper up with what is new.. this isn't to say I don't sit and drool over all the CHA releases, but being here in the backwaters of Australia, ok anywhere in Australia is a backwater when you talk scrapbooking product, we love and lust after and maybe a year after it is released we see a 10th of a range here.
That aside, this is what I have loved this year and what I have used.. again and again.. leave a comment, let me know your favourites or do your own blog post and leave me the link..
- Basic Grey rub ones, especially the flourish outlines, love those, top of my list for style and for quality
- Scenic route chipboard circles - save the date, out of town, everyday moment. Some are slightly off centre so I check the packages carefully but they are great.
- Thickers!! these are great! I love the foam and the felt ones, they stick, there are loads of them, just a gorgeous product.
- Hambly screen prints, love the sonata overlay and the circles, lovely and thick, just a great fun product.
- Buzz and bloom chipboard albums! I love chipboard and I usually make my own, but I did THIS album for our most special day project using the 3 1/4" x 7" Book Kit and it was so much fun and so quick to make, I'm going to finish my Christmas album today
- Queen & Co felt, first the flowers, because they did blue! then their stick on felt is just as cool, I like to personalise it, cut it up and put it back together so it fits what I'm doing, again, lovely quality and great colours and design.
Things I can't wait to try!!
- grungeboard!! I have some waiting for me at Scraptivate I pre-ordered a few weeks back and now it is in, I also want to have more of a play with the Tim Holtz crackle paint, all I need now is bigger bottles!
- I'm seriously thinking of a quick cutz, still not sure those alphabets are pretty pricey and I would hate to get bored of it, something to think about for another 6 months.