Tuesday, December 25, 2007
over for another year!
What a day, Christmas eve we had the power out for 4 hours and we sat and did jigsaws or had a lay down, thankfully all the preparation for Christmas lunch had been done in the morning.

Christmas morning the boys were just so excited, as Alec opened a present he would yell out... Oh my gosh I ordered this!! Riley is a little harder to gage but I know they both loved the fireman water shooters they got.

Getting lunch together was easy, everything was prepared, only negative was the rubbery pale looking yorkshire puds. We finished off with a rather boozy plum pudding with double cream and custard. It was lots of work but everyone enjoyed it.

Mum has put her hand up for next year, I am kind of pleased, we jokingly talked about KFC or Red Rooster for lunch LOL mum always does an excellent spread. She already has the crakers for next year, she forgot to bring them with her, luckily we had 3 in the cupboard from last year (isn't it lucky I never throw anything away) and the boys had fun opening them.Hope you had a lovely day, I am off to have a cup of tea and put my feet up!
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
It looks like you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. I check out your blog periodically, you've done some very wonderful things. I noticed it said your pictures are "average", I think they're great. I just got a new camera for Christmas and it's really a lot to learn...I'm hoping to get a little bit of the learning under my belt rather quickly.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas from the States.

Tracie

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I just left the above comment and was hoping it left my blog address..would love for you to pop and sometime and visit. i'm new to the whole cyber thing..so I have a lot of creative things to do on my blog...it's quite dull for now. anyway, here's my url address..

http://scrappiegal.typepad.com/scrappie_gals_weblog/