Friday, February 29, 2008
can there be a bigger buzz than this??
I now have my own class pack produced by Buzz and Bloom!!!

I was excited when I had the idea, excited when Karen said go for it and thrilled when Helene of Buzz and Bloom said it was do-able, but nothing could have predicted the mounting excitement when I saw the box at my door this morning.

They look fantastic don't you think??

I think they do, I love this class so much, I love that it worked. You know how it can be, you HAVE to do something and nothing is coming, you can't even match a bit of paper with another let alone find a photo.

This time though I think I found a winner, you see the diversity of using chipboard is that you can make it suit any colour scheme you want and that is the glory of this class, the kit will go with anything. You can see the page my double page layout is based on HERE I did this page as one of my projects for Buzz and Bloom and have expanded it to a double, I used white flowers, the lace trim and the journal card for this because they can go with anything, so whatever the colour scheme is picked the chipboard can be painted to match and the other embellishments are neutral so really adaptable.

You can really tell I am feeling pretty pleased with myself today can't you.

This is the class I am doing for all the gorgeous ladies in Hyden at the Wave Rock Scrapbooking Retreat 28th – 30th March 2008. If you are a local or even in Perth and would like to know more contact Karen Smith on 98751021 or 0427977672 for booking, details and prices.
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Congratulations! How exciting for you!

Blogger Lissy said...
YAY! that is fab :)

Blogger jillconyers said...
That is awesome! Congrats :)

Blogger Janet said...
YAY! How fun! The materials look great!