Wednesday, March 05, 2008
a blatant scrap lift
from page 68 of simple scrapbook magazine (except I couldn't be bothered looking for any embellishments or thinking up my own title).
This leaves two, make that one!! more layouts to do from my photo challenge, I was rather sure I would still be talking about this in a months time so I am happily surprised. I went and did this one too.

Somewhere during the afternoon after spending some time alone with myself I lost all drive and enthusiasm. I'm going to blame it on my cold for now, not my dark thoughts. You know the rhyme, it talks about eating worms. I know it isn't true but we all need to wallow in self pity every now and then.
2 Comments:
Blogger Lissy said...
Great that you are getting those pics scrapped....I often waste time when I have time and then crave it when I dont...anyway there is always another day :)

Blogger Sarah Coggins said...
Great layouts! I love the quad design of the top one. You're doing far better than me on drive - I haven't scrapped in almost 2 weeks. Yikes! Need to find my mojo....