Monday, May 05, 2008
So I finally finished them
Here is Alec during his first game of soccer, I grabbed some overlays and whatever else I saw next for this one, I was doing well until it came time for the title. Notice the lil davis wooden letters, am I a hoarder or what!

Here is a nice quick easy one, I love this formula layout I am so so tempted to just use it for every layout I do.
This is another one I have done using a Donna Downey sketch, it just looks so good, I ad a couple of extra 2x2's to it but I love how it doesn't look at all cramped and there are ten photos on a single page.
Love the photos, not entirely thrilled with how I have displayed them. I like space and I should have left space between the photos. I originally did this as one of my formula pages but then decided not to, regretting that now
6 Comments:
Blogger "Grendel" said...
Very nice critter - that Jnr Number two is a funny one.

Blogger Lissy said...
Great pages Alli :)

Blogger jillconyers said...
Great layouts! Love the multiphotos!

Blogger Ryzmomplus2 said...
Love these layouts and the use of lots of pictures!

Blogger Sandra Collins said...
love the layouts - love all the color

Blogger Heather said...
Love those layouts Alli! They are all just right!