Sunday, April 27, 2008
I'm a soccer mum
Today was my first day as a soccer mum. It was a bit chilly and blowy, we turned up at 10:15 for our 10:30 game and there were all these people we knew, I loved that as I am so bad in social situations but you know I even talked to the other mums and dads from Alec's team. Two of Alec's class mates are on his team, this was why I signed up. Another mum from school is in another team and we also saw Alec's aide as she had come to watch her son play in the under 13's. He had so much support from everyone I was really touched that they all watched him and told me how well he did.

I am a very proud mum tonight.

He played so well, he looks a little gangly and gets the ends mixed up and keeps going even if the game has started heading the other way but he did so well! I was so proud of him and he had fun so that is all that matters. Oh and they won their game too.

Labels:

2 Comments:
Blogger domestic goddess said...
how wonderful Alli!! It is so cool watching them out on the sporting field eh?!
congrats on becoming a soccer mom (there is some cred in there somewhere!!lol)

Blogger Lissy said...
YAY Alec :) Looks like he had a great time :)