Sunday, April 20, 2008
All about orange
It is autumn here now, we aren't treated to the delight of the changing colours of nature signalling the move from one season to the other here (here being Western Australia) I always love looking at peoples autumn photos, so rather than over burden my senses with autumnal scenes I went looking for orange, having little boys orange is a very popular colour, my boys look good in orange. So here are some gorgeous orange photos I found, I was inspired to look by Heather's green

1. Autumn Ride !, 2. Orange as any orange on a tree, 3. Leafing Orange, 4. Orange 395, 5. Orange Daylilies, 6. lunch and dinner : pumpkin and orange soup, 7. A Bit of Orange, 8. Orange ~ Up......, 9. international orange, 10. morning: orange canvas glow, 11. orange pillows, 12. orange again ...
2 Comments:
Blogger Pearl Maple said...
Great collection of orange pics. Agree with you that we do have lots of orange and seasonal colour but just need to be a bit more creative in our outlook.

Blogger Heather said...
Stunning! You found so beautiful photos. I think I'd be a little lost if I didn't have the change of seasons like here in MN. Even though I could sometimes do without winter!