Thursday, June 12, 2008
my book arrived and a layout
I am pretty happy with how my blurb book turned out!! it arrived this morning . It ended up being 80 pages and it is a hard cover with a dust jacket, the only thing I was disappointed about was the cover is plain and the cover photo isn't on it, the paper quality is really quiet good though, so over all I am pretty happy with it.I love this photo, what else were rubber boots and umbrellas made for but playing in the rain. We installed zac browser for the boys yesterday and it is a big hit, being the first time we let them go for it and they both played on it for over an hour, it is also a great browser for Riley who is just starting out on the computer.
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi Alli!

Well YAY, I totally did not know you had a blog, otherwise I'd've been reading this aaaaages ago!!!

I just found out about the blurb books thing this morning and it seemed like such a great idea! I'm highly impressed with the piccies of your's!

Blogger Sarah Coggins said...
Glad to hear how your Blurb book turned out. I've been wondering about those. Also, love the layout. Such fun vibrant colors and I like the clustering of all the elements in the center. tfs! :)

Blogger mborrero said...
love the layout!

Blogger KarenSue said...
great pic and layout

Blogger Sharon Manning said...
I was just about to email you and see if you had received your book. I'm just putting one together to showcase some of my "good" photos. It looks fabulous and I have found the software very easy to use so far, but there are so many choices to be made which means hours of fun!
Love the layout too.