Thursday, January 25, 2007
Long Weekend = scrapping!
woohooooooooooooo..... I am going to spend 2 of the three days of this long weekend scrapping!

I have 2 more projects to do for Buzz and Bloom this month plus the dreaded Christmas photos to do, I'm hoping the parcel man brings me my Font Werks stamps and my stamps from Unmounted Rubber. That would be super special, I thought by now post from the US would be a little faster but it is slower than before Christmas.

Now I am torn between finishing a layout and taking a nap while the boys are down, I can always sleep tomorrow!
2 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
I've been trying to finish a really simple lo for about three days now, but the children between them just aren't allowing it. Grrr.

Blogger Unknown said...
hihi LOL I do not have children, but also no time for scrapping! I am thinking of scrapping 2 whole days on feb 1the and 2the. Than I finished my Thesis (I am a student) I can not wait! Have fun scrapping! :o)