Sunday, January 21, 2007
The weekend is over already!
Somehow the house ended up cleaner at the end of the weekend than it was at the beginning. Didn't put much effort in but 'not much' is a lot more than 'none' which was what it was getting during the week.

I did manage a few layouts, had a nice time, did something simple, something quick and some DT projects that I can't show yet, I can do show and tell with three.. I have to confess the photos were all taken on the same day, each had a different story and because I just liked them!
6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Love those LINES Alli and love how you have captured Alec's delightful play habits. My DS is also autistic. You are an amazing woman and I am loving your blogs... getting a giggle from your Scrapbook Widower and a tear in my eye at the same time thinking about the joys and triumphs, the trials and tribulations of raising our son. I remember those LOOKS and comments too... but even worse still hear them from people (read FAMILY) who should be supportive rather than judgemental. It's a tough road but lady you travel it well. First thing tomorrow I am ringing Di about the retreat! Would love to meet you and the other ladies running classes... now who can I get to babysit... LOL

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Alli I love the clean looks of the pages, what gorgeous photos !!!

Blogger Unknown said...
Oh just lovely layouts... beautiful photos too.

Blogger Lauren said...
Hi Ali,

I love these LO's the photo's are so colourful they look like toy add photo's.

Have a great week!!

Blogger CarolineO said...
Found your blog through the now infamous Mr Grendel. You have some super Lo's here, I'll be back after work to check out more.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Fabulous stuff Alli :)