Thursday, March 29, 2007
Road trip!
OK.. I am off to Hyden in the morning, so looking forward to doing some teaching again and meeting all the ladies, it has sparked off a few ideas that I am going to put into action when I get back and get my studio finished.

Right now I am looking forward to Easter,(which is next week btw!!!! how did that sneak up on us) Good Friday picnic at Kings Park and Michael's birthday and an Easter Egg hunt Sunday and Alec's first friend having a sleep over during the school holidays, they conspired together I'm sure but I'm looking forward to it.

I'm off to finish packing! have a good one..
4 Comments:
Blogger domestic goddess said...
have the best time Alli - you will have a glorious road trip (music all ready)
good luck with the teaching - you will be brilliant....

Blogger Sharon Manning said...
YAY one more sleep and S*&T loads to do........see you in the morning!

Blogger Chris Millar said...
Have a wonderful time Alli!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Have a wonderful weekend Alli - and good luck with the classes!!