Wednesday, March 14, 2007
tap tap tap... am I on.. can you hear me???
The internet was down this morning, very inconsiderate of it I wanted to check my mail and find the name of something! but it was down so instead I went out to brekky with Sharon Manning and Lis Cassey for Lis' birthday... Happy Birthday Lissy!!!! Mwahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
We went to the Old Cottage cafe in the Swan valley, rather delicious eggs Benedict were consumed and lots of chatter.
last night I did my first ever ATC class at Scraptivate with Kelsey O'Mullane, lots of fun I will be going back for another one, it doesn't hurt to have a few more techniques to use. And isn't this stamp so cool, I have one reserved for when they come in!ATC's have never appealed to me as i don't do little well, but I put my hand up for a swap we are doing for the Buzz and Bloom design team, not sure why I said yes considering I had never done one but I did and it led me to learning so that is always good.
3 Comments:
Blogger Sharon Manning said...
Perfect positioin for that water bottle Alli! Sorry I was so loud this morning. No more coffee today, I promise!
Love that ATC is looks awesome, can't wait to see some more.
Take Care.
Sharon
xxx

Blogger Alli said...
I couldn't hear you over all the noise I was making Sharon.. LOL

Blogger Lissy said...
Well I had a wonderful time - lots of laughs and yummy brekkie and spoilt with pressies - thanks girls :)