Saturday, March 24, 2007
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, Always
Today I needed to make something cute, I had downloaded the directions to Ali Edwards Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, Always album and though why not! I don't have the cute little file so I made a cover, the heat gun died so any embossing will have to wait, before we get a replacement I may have decided on a different cover, it is awfully cute though. I also had to make the circles, I've been trying to find these for ages but no one has them, these were made in photoshop and printed on a transparency, no where near as nice as the hambly ones, they are really nice and thick and this one is very thin but does the trick.





3 Comments:
Blogger Lissy said...
Looks SUPER :) You always get one and get things done! The circles look GREAT!

Looking forward to seeing you all soon for breakfast :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi Alli, looks wonderful, I love how you did the circles, you know I have those circles it is a shame Idon't live nearer you could have had them LOL !!

I hope you have a great week, and guess what I am definitely coming to Perth, so I really hope to see you.

Carole.

Blogger Kerilou said...
Your babies are adorable! I like the family pics, too! You are beautiful! Kerilou DT