Monday, March 03, 2008
A challenge.. to myself

I have this bad habit! I print too many photos with every intention of scrapping them, then when I get some scrapping time I have forgotten what layout I had in mind for aforesaid photos, so they quietly get slipped to the bottom of the pile and I sneak off and print some I WANT to scrap, more get added to the cast off pile, my scrappers guilt grows along with my pile until it totally overwhelms me and rather than leave them where I can see them I slide them ever so quietly into a storage box.

Well THIS lot aren't getting hidden away, I am challenging myself to scrap these photos! I just want to get down my story and my photos in the quickest and easiest way, I'm going to give myself two weeks to clear my desk.
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
cant wait to see the layouts!

Blogger Janet said...
Great challenge! At least you are printing your photos...my bad habit is that I don't print them at all! Anxious to see your creations! :-)