Tuesday, March 04, 2008
organise, prioritise - my photo challenge
Well.

I amazed myself and actually got started on my challenge. The first things I did was organise, what will I actually scrap, what was for the bin and what could I send off to the grandparents. Around 1/2 turned out to have been scrapped already and were repeats, some were just filler photos with no one in them and then there was the scrapable ones.

The prioritise was a little harder because none of it jumped out and said scrap me!!. The photos I chose to do first were from a day when Alec performed at the Brighton celebration day, I have no idea what I was thinking when I printed these photos, probably not one double spread that's for sure. All I can say is it is done, I regret not doing it closer to the event and printing smaller pictures, I did print off the little ones on the bottom right as I felt it needed more of Alec on stage and I would have liked more journaling but it was too far removed from the event so it is just the details, the most important one being how proud we were of Alec and how much fun Riley had even though it was 41 degrees (106F) and we were melting.

5 Comments:
Blogger Heather said...
My goal for the year is to keep up on my photos too. I tend to just keep them on the computer and don't do anything with them!

Blogger Sharon Manning said...
Oh now Alli - I hear you loud and clear, but I look at it this way - I will always have photos on hand to scrap, even if the pile is taking over my office!!!!!!!
OK so I should be doing something about this too.....I did 3 single photo layouts yesterday - does that count?
Take Care!

Blogger Lesli said...
Wonderful LO with lots of photos - great job!

Blogger Lissy said...
Great idea Alli...I am not swamped in photos here though mostly just mess...lol

Blogger Janet said...
This is a great LO! Love how you were able to use so many photos so effectively! jp